Monday, May 2, 2011

first post May 2 2011 woohoo

Hello...chicklets...this is my first post on BARNCHIXX and I feel speechless..so wierd huh. Well I have wanted to have a blog for the longest time so that i could share what I'm painting or selling with you chickadees who love me and my projects. So with that said... right now I am frantically working on some projects for my booth in Cedar City Ut. which will open on Fri. May 27th. at the Depot Mall at the old train station on main street. I have been doing a booth there for quite a few years and I just love Marie Bradford for letting me sell along side her beautiful antiques. So mark your calendars and go on over on opening day. The mall is open from the end of May thru the first weekend in Dec. and it is great place to shop for antiques and handmade decor. maybe I'll see you there too. Guess I'll get back to work so I'll have something to sell. HUGS 

No comments:

Post a Comment