Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fun Fun Sister Fun...

HELLOOOOO barn chicks ...I have just had a fantabulous few days with my cool chicksister Kathi. She came to visit and we have helped the economy rebound this week. We explored some new boutiques and cute little shops and we also went JUNKIN....and found a super fantastic place called Star Mill in American Fork. Oh I got so excited when we drove up to the OLD building I thought I might (oops wet myself a little) actually I think I did....just a little. Anyway IT WAS HEAVEN....until we turned into the lot and saw the sign...open Thurs. Fri. Sat. and this was Tues. UGH....48 hrs later I finally got to wander through the mill which was gorgeous and several old sheds full of wonderful, glorious, old weathered STUFF. I spent more than I planned but I just couldn't let some other chicklet get those frames and windows ...they are mine...and they will be turned into some very cute chalkboards in the next few weeks. Star Mill will be a regular stop for me from now on when I am on my way to Salt Lake.....that is if it's a Thurs..Fri.. or Sat.


Here are a few pictures of my findings this week. Next week I am going to Omaha to watch my grandson Austin play baseball....that will be really fun and I will have my eyes peeled out for some Nebraska JUNK.

No comments:

Post a Comment