Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Seems like only yesterday....

Well it seems like only yesterday I was galavanting around Mount Rushmore.....hehehehe But that was in fact last JUNE.!!

So we've got some catchin up to do Chicks!!
nah-that's water under the bridge.


My BiG FaT EXciTiNG ADveNTuRe To FaRM CHiCKs iN SPoKaNe, WAshinGToN ThiS PaST WeeKenD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WaS SOO STiNKiN AWeSoMe!!!!!!!!!!!



It was a race to those doors....... too bad I was too busy racing to take too many pictures :)





4 big convention halls + 275 friendly vendors = JUNK HEAVEN!

I bought a truckload of treasures

INVENTORY
*Small white cupboard
*Medium white cupboard
*Large rusty ol' gymnasium lockers.....thats right LOCKERS!
*3 galvanized funnels repurposed into hanging lights. WOOHOO!!!
*Assorted enamel pots and pans
*Gingerbread wood trim

*Memories to last a lifetime :) .... or until next June....until I can go again.

I bought this 'little' trinket from BU2ful@blogspot.com and I LOVE IT!!!




Also goin on in BarnChixxLand....

Opened up my booth in the Cedar City Depot Mall on May 25th





 As you can see the Hen House is Full. So go buy some Chicks!





Then Booked it back up to Northern Utah for this
My Beautiful Grand-Daughter got married to her Sweetheart

....and no I'm not old enough to be her Grandma... hehehehe








two days later we were on our way to Spokane.

All this EXciTeMeNT happened within 10 DAYS....and now I'm tired.

Here's to hoping that it won't be a whole year until I post again..... Hoping! Hoping! Hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment