Sunday, May 29, 2016

FUN busy weekend

This is the weekend every year that I go to Cedar City to set up my Barnchixx space at the Depot Mall. Gosh I've been painting my heart out for a couple months to fill the space and this year as always I surprised myself with how much I got done and how amazing it all looks displayed in the booth.
I do not know what I would do without my sister Kathi who comes over to Cedar from Las Vegas to do my opening display. She is the queen of squeeze and has an eye for displaying things so attractively. I always get great comments on my booth and it's because of her arrangement of my merchandise. I can never thank her enough for all she does to help me out. I just love her so much.
So anyway we got up super early Thursday morning for our 2 1/2 hour drive to Cedar. We had loaded everything up the night before so we were ready to roll at about 6:30 am.  So off we went.
Kathi beat us there by about 20 minutes so she was ready to start as soon as we unloaded all the boxes and totes we brought. So after we said hello to Monte and hugged Marie (the owners of the Depot Mall) we jumped into the task of setting up.
Here are a few pictures of the space.... Don't you love how it came out...
It's such a relief to have it up and running and sales were wonderful the first day so I'll be hustling out some new product after the holiday weekend.
But first I need some fun shopping therapy with my sister Kathi and daughters Shellie and Katie and granddaughter Zoey up in Payson.
That's our next stop today and Kathi is coming up for a couple days with me.
I'll share our shopping adventures with you tomorrow on the blog.
For now please share my blog with your friends so I can build a following. Also feel free to follow me on Facebook (Barnchixx) and Instagram @sjanhder
Have a beautiful day🌻🌻🌻










No comments:

Post a Comment